Learning center

Everything you need to know about Corporations, LLCs and Trademarks.

« All Topics

In-Depth Incorporation FAQ

After I incorporate, can I change the form of my business at some later date?

Yes. For example, if you form as a C-Corporation today, you can change the form of the company to an LLC at some future date. To make the switch you will need approval from the shareholders of the company and will need to file an amendment of your Articles of Incorporation.