Trademark Search, Registration, Trademark Protection
Register, research and enforce your Trademark.
Protect your trademark
Research, register and enforce your trademark rights.Register your trademark ›
all sources to assist you in making a clear determination whether your proposed trademark is available for you to use and register.
- Researched and reviewed through thousands of relevant databases
- Formatted in an easy-to-navigate online report
- Performed quickly with up to date sources from Lexis Nexis and Thompson West
- Detailed information on potential conflicts (if applicable).
Federal Trademark Registration Manager Free with Comprehensive SearchThe Trademark Registration Manager is the DIY software preparation and submittal of your federal trademark application to the USPTO.
- FREE! with Comprehensive Search
- Online account access for status updates / filing information
- Video tutorials on how to properly file a trademark application with the USPTO
- Easily complete USPTO application
Federal Trademark Registration Service $445 + gov't feesAn experienced trademark attorney will work directly with you to prepare and file your Federal Trademark Registration.
Trademark Registration service offered by Ignite Legal.
- Trademark Application preparation and filing by Attorney
- Full Trademark Research and Opinion Included
- Electronic filing with USPTO
- Application status tracked by Attorney
- Office Action responses (non-substantive)
- Easily change or modify trademark before filing (if trademark is taken, etc.)
See notice concerning attorney advertisement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Trademark?A Trademark is a word, name, symbol, design, phrase or sound that identifies a business organization, or its products or services, and distinguishes it from other business organizations. Learn more
Why run a Trademark Search?You need to know if the trademark is being used by someone else. Learn more
Why register my Trademark?Registering a Trademark puts the world on notice that you are using the mark, that it is your mark, and that no one else can use it. Learn more
Why are some Trademark Registrations rejected?There are five common reasons why Trademark Registrations may be rejected. Learn more
Have more questions?
Visit our Learning Center.