Trademark Search, Registration, Trademark Protection
Register, research and enforce your Trademark.
Protect your trademark
Research, register and enforce your trademark rights.Register your trademark ›
- Performed in your International Classification
- Completed in 1-2 business days
- Up-to-date results directly from the USPTO
- Potential conflicts reported with serial number (if applicable)
- Absolutely free- no obligation
Federal Trademark Protection Service $295 + gov't feesEverything you need to research and register your trademark with the USPTO. Protect your most important asset.
- Comprehensive Trademark Search
- Easily change or modify trademark before filing (if trademark is taken, etc.)
- DIY software prep and submittal of your federal trademark app to the USPTO
- Registration Application
- Online account access for status updates
- Monitoring of Trademark Application through process
- Additional offer from Vie Legal advertising.
- Free! Consultation and Opinion from Vie Legal advertising Attorney*
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Trademark?A Trademark is a word, name, symbol, design, phrase or sound that identifies a business organization, or its products or services, and distinguishes it from other business organizations. Learn more
Why run a Trademark Search?You need to know if the trademark is being used by someone else. Learn more
Why register my Trademark?Registering a Trademark puts the world on notice that you are using the mark, that it is your mark, and that no one else can use it. Learn more
Why are some Trademark Registrations rejected?There are five common reasons why Trademark Registrations may be rejected. Learn more
Have more questions?
Visit our Learning Center.